Military Militia is a group composed primarily of real-life current and former service men and women.
Definition - A military force that is raised from the civil population to supplement a regular army in an emergency.
Our Mission Statement - To build our factions strength through alliances and reap the rewards of our labors. To generate prosperity for our faction and destroy our enemies. To protect the galactic nations integrity and assist those who would seek our assistance.
Our Patch - The Spartan hoplite helmet represents fearlessness, harsh and cruel life, and endurance. The Greek letters below the helmet spell “Brother” and represents the support and respect that we give one other.
How Our Faction Operates:
•Promotion & Rank Ascension:
- New recruits will be held at rank Co-Pilot until they are confirmed active, inactive, or other.
- If you are active, contributing, and communicating with MM you are eligible for rank Pilot.
- Promotion to Wingman and/or Senior Wingman is pending the requirement of at least 75 days with MM on Inara and actively contributing to the group.
- Promotion to Flight Leader or above is based on your individual recruitment effort (You may recruit within the wing or outside of the Wing for your flight).
- Promotion to senior leadership (Squadron Leader or higher) is based on your contribution to the group.
- If you are inactive for a long period of time for whatever reason you will be demoted to recruit. No exact time period has been set, but if you are not communicating on Inara, FB, or in-game for more than 60 days this is applicable.
- You will not be expelled for inactivity and may regain your rank through communication when you return to the game, however you will be expected to contribute.
**Contact your chain of command regarding promotions, or with any questions/concerns not addressed above.
•Player vs. Player (PvP)
Article 1, Section 8, clause 15 & 16
-Execute the laws of the union
°Rules Of Engagement:
- Combat logging is not allowed in against another Player CMDR and should be reported to MM leadership.
- Any CMDR threatening or disrespecting a MM member will be dealt with according to the nature of the situation.
- MM shall not knowingly harass, attack or kill any coalition player faction members.
- MM does not condone the act of harassing, attacking or killing new players (rank Novice or below).
• Faction Events:
- We holds faction events often although they may not be posted. Keep up to date by checking the Facebook page. Events may consist of but are not limited to the following:
- Weapons/armor testing and outfitting.
- Races, Exploration and "Fun" events.
- Searching for and eliminating known High Value Targets (HVT’s).
- PvE events relating to current events and Community Goals.
- Larger scale PvP events against hostile players/factions.
- Engineer events and assistance.
- PowerPlay events and PP Merit assistance.
- HQ, controlled and expanding MM system support.
- Check the missions board for up-to-date active wing missions.
How To Join:
•Military Members - Please send a message to faction leaders for approval.
•Civilian Contractors - Friends of faction group members are considered friendly and may join if given consensus or endorsement from faction members or leaders.
This website is not an official tool for the game Elite: Dangerous and is not affiliated with Frontier Developments. All information provided is based on publicly available information and may not be entirely accurate.