Inara server upgrade/migration is still ongoing and I am still waiting for the green light from the server provider. Due this I rather do not want to run anything, to avoid possible problems with data.
I hope everything will be sorted out until morning (european time). Once again my apologies for this situation...


So sad...so sad. Its a sad sad situation...