DemCo is a cooperative of Democratic and Cooperative Governments that work together to promote democracy and cooperation. We seek to push out any Government that forces their rule through anarchy, manipulation, exploitation, religion or any other method that curbs the will of the people.
DemCo has no leaders and members are not tied to a contract. Members must simply try to help other members in times of jeopardy.
To join DemCo, only the leader of the Democratic or Cooperative Government needs to become a member.
- Each member becomes responsible for communicating on behalf of their faction, to other members of DemCo, when they need help.
- No one member is in charge; members are not obliged to take orders from any other member.
- Members provide as little or as much support as they have available.
- Members are not required to provide support for a cause they do not have specific resources for i.e. Civil Wars.
- Members are asked not to request support for illegal or immoral causes.
- Members who refuse to provide support without communication and after having received support themselves, will be put forward to all other members for a vote to exclude.