Incoming Public Announcement Message:
"A life born in space returns to Mother Earth. With mutually cherished memories, pure love, and an unyielding promise. I promise in my own name to take on her love forever."
We are Sol's Salutis Aeternum, and we fight for things greater than some credits, political gain, or mere glory. Sol's Salutis Aeternum stands and fights alongside those alone amongst the ever expanding Universe. So let us create a light of hope in this great void. Know your Exploring the Galaxy with allies.
(They are primarily Commanders who fly with the Xbox-Control-System. Led by Fleet Commander Dustin, and Publicly acknowledging they are requesting to join the Alliance today.)
Galnet News Reporter Signing Off: 01/11/3305...
Archived Data on Foundation of Sol's Salutis Aeternum:
Founders Discussion Found in Shiplogs conversation with Edmund Mahon (Suspected):
"If we are going to do this thing then we must make sure we do it right. I will not have us failing where so many have tried and failed. We have to make it work... As long as I'm still breathing we'll make it work. Below is a brief overview of our Public Description. I'll be waiting the committee's response. You know how to contact me if anything Changes. And Godspeed old friend" - Dustin Lazorko
Sol's Salutis Aeternum is a group of people united in the hope of keeping humanity alive. Fighting to save it from losing its Rightousnes, and being worthy of keeping it's place in this Galaxy. Clinging to the best attributes we have as humans, and fighting against greed, corruption, and murder. Vowing to stand and fight for as long as needed to protect all who do right and pursue peace and cooperation amongst humanity. Not only looking to humanity's past for help to any answers they may need to survive and keep our righteousness alive. But also those civilizations who have come before us and seemed to have failed. We will be Humanity's great light in this endless darkness. We are the Sol's Salvation Forever!
• To join SSA you must be willing to work for yourself if need be. We Do Not support players who only depend on others to get further ahead in Elite Dangerous. (Not Saying We Don't Help New Players, But You're NOT Sucking Our Teet Dry
• You Must be willing to Cooperate with others.
• You can Align with other powerplay Characters and factions.
• We do everything Elite has to offer. From Thargoids to Exploration and Random Events.
• Most Importantly - We are here to have a damn good time, so keep Fly Dangerously Commanders
• Commanders will be kicked after 377 Days for inactivity in Game.
• Also try not to Combat Log. It's Frowned apon and just bad taste. We Do have a Private Server if you'd like to play in Peace. With that being said we Do Not Greif Players. You must be Justified in Destroying Players. Whether that be Influence or Powerplay are both acceptabe reasons. Also Pirates are accepted so long as it benefits the cause.