STFS SCARFACE are an independent, factionless Open Play PVP group based on the ideals of collecting twelve of the highest skilled combat pilots in the Milky Way. Originally formed in 3301, the squadron participated in the Lugh Insurrection and fought off countless attackers. After the war and the progressive changes growing throughout the galaxy, many of the original pilots retired, and the squadron disbanded.
Two years later in 3303, SCARFACE was reformed with the discovery and introduction of Engineers and Telepresence Multi-Crew. With many of the original pilots gone, the wing has begun scouting and collecting potential pilots to join and rebuild the original SCARFACE Twelve.
SCARFACE is built on the foundation of grouping together only the most highly talented pilots in the galaxy.
The Squadron prides itself on being completely independent, with no attached minor faction and no superpower alliances. SCARFACE has always been limited to a maximum of 12 pilots (three wings) to minimize confusion in a combat situation while maximizing the abilities of only twelve individual pilots. This also means the group has a highly prestigious membership system - acceptance into the squadron requires a specific application process: a high amount of PVP prerequisites followed by a video example of your abilities in combat. In other words, only the best can join.
Below is a complete list of the required ships, modules and engineer modifications recommended (but not required) before proceeding to the application process.
Small Craft Tier
- Core Dynamics Vulture
- Gutamaya Imperial Courier
Medium Craft Tier
- Core Dynamics Federal Assault Ship
- Core Dynamics Federal Dropship
- Core Dynamics Federal Gunship
- Zorgon Peterson Fer-De-Lance
- Faulcon DeLacy Python
Large Craft Tier
Recommended Engineer Modifications
- Faulcon DeLacy Anaconda
- Core Dynamics Federal Corvette
- Gutamaya Imperial Clipper
- Gutamaya Imperial Cutter
A video of your piloting abilities in PVP combat will be required. You can send it in the application box on the right of this page.
- Bulkheads: Module Dependent: G5 Heavy Duty (Lightweight Alloys), G5 Heavy Duty (Military Grade Composite), G5 Thermal/Kinetic Resistant (Reactive/Mirrored)
- Power Plant: Optional: G5 Armored, G1-5 Overcharged
- Thrusters: G5 Dirty Drives Only (minimum of 133% Optimal Multiplier recommended)
- Life Support: Optional: G4 Lightweight, G4 Shielded, G4 Reinforced
- Power Distributor: Grade 5 Charge Enhanced Only (Minimum of 42% SYS/ENG/WEP Recharge Rate recommended)
- Sensors: Modification Not Available (yet)
Below are some of the recommendations of what should be in the video.
- 1 Versus 1 fight, preferably with identical ship models
- Basic ammunition is required
- Extra points will be given for the use of fixed weaponry
- Extra points will be given for demonstrating the ability to fight to the death
---Wing commander: S W A C SMembers:
0Average combat rank:
EliteAverage trade rank:
EliteAverage exploration rank: