"The Forgotten Initiative is the living legacy of explorers, privateers, and scientists who push the limits of exploration, defend the human race against galactic threats, and develop new technologies in search of intelligent life."
6️⃣: JOIN PLATFORM PRIVATE GROUP:
- Xbox One: Add Gamertag "NewkTV" as a friend and PM for entry.
- PC: Request User ID "NuclearNinjaXXX" as a friend, entry will follow.
- PS4: Add PSN ID "Huntaer" as a friend and PM for entry.
7️⃣:KNOW YOUR BACKGROUND:
- We are a group of CMDRs who were originally organized to jump into The Cone Sector FN-J b9-0 on September 6th aboard The Gnosis. Our original plan was to stay behind in the Cone Sector after The Gnosis departed and colonize the region. Needless to say Thargoids intervened and hyperdicted The Gnosis before she could jump into The Cone Sector, thus causing an all out war! Some of our CMDRs fought against this new swarm of alien scum. Some were only equipped for exploration and had to abandon The Gnosis. We decided to keep the Initiative alive and establish ourselves elsewhere in the galaxy to the last remaining asteroid base available for development, Lone Rock in the Othime System. CMDR NewkTV organized this brave attempt to colonize The Cone Sector and officially signed the creation of The Forgotten Initiative on August 25th, 3304. Formally known as The Gnosis: Forgotten Initiative, after the Thargoid incident, CMDR NewkTV and his newly promoted leadership, re-organized the group into an official Player Minor Faction and soon after established wings for each in-game operation. The Forgotten Merchant Squadron (Trade/Mining), Civil Defense Squadron (Combat/Anti-Piracy), First Expedition Squadron (Exploration/Colonization), Scientific Discovery Squadron (Thargoid/Guardian/Anomaly/Experimental), Galactic Rescue Squadron (Search & Rescue/Salvage), Forgotten Leviathan Squadron (BGS/Superpower Support), and The Dark Pit Task Force (Elite Rank/Espionage/PVP). In August, 3305, The Dark Pit (Composed of Admirals, Vice Admirals, and Rear Admirals) made an unanimous decision to dissolve The Dark Pit Task Force to focus on peaceful Squadron relations. The Forgotten Initiative has also been known in the community as an avid Raxxla research organization and have published multiple findings regarding their attempts to find Raxxla and establish contact with The Dark Wheel. Associated with The Forgotten Initiative is The Forgotten News Network, an organization focused on spreading Squadron News to their pilots through the use of YouTube. As of today, The Forgotten Initiative has recruited over 250+ CMDRs to join their ranks, has incredible support through some of the biggest coalition partnerships known in the Elite Community, and pushes the limits of space exploration and discovery daily. Welcome aboard CMDR, and remember, "We are the Few. We are One. We are the Forgotten Initiative."
8️⃣: VISIT OUR HOME:
- Othime (System)
- Lone Rock (Station)
- The Forgotten Initiative (Minor Player Faction)
The Forgotten Initiative is the living legacy of explorers, privateers, and scientists who push the limits of exploration, defend the human race against galactic threats, and develop new technologies in search of intelligent life.
Name: The Forgotten Initiative Allegiance: Independent Power: Yuri Grom Language: English Timezone: +00:00 (UTC)
Tags: PvERelaxed/casualOpenPrivate groupSoloAnti-xeno activistsExplorersFaction supportersMentorsMinersHumanitarian aid providersPower supportersTraders
Tip: You can multisort columns by using Shift key.
This website is not an official tool for the game Elite: Dangerous and is not affiliated with Frontier Developments. All information provided is based on publicly available information and may not be entirely accurate.