Greetings, CMDR. You're cruising one of the more successful older squadrons in "The Bubble". We are a group of experienced pilots, proud of our honest work in expanding our influence as we enjoy all aspects of Elite Dangerous. We hold a deep abiding passion for studies on the Background Simulation (BGS) and apply ourselves daily to its operations. Interest in the BGS is encouraged and supported. All applicants from "Mostly Harmless" to "Elite". Miners, Explorers, Warriors, (consensual) PvP, PvE, Thargoid Hunters and Entrepreneurs are all welcome and will find good honest company here. - A bit about honesty - Cheats, Hacks and Griefs are not tolerated in our merry little band of bruisers. Easily spotted by our grumpy old skilled hard working highly experienced pilots, offenders can expect ejection from our group on sight. Read up on our charter and fly safe.
We utilize INARA almost exclusively for squadron organization and daily communications. Discord is used, but many of our more stodgy older pilots use it only for in-wing chat during active operations. In-game features for chat and squadron management exist but are ineffective for groups involving themselves with daily BGS tasking. So It's best to be active with Inara if you want to hook up with our core daily operations.
Would you like to join G.O.M. Collective?
We have a couple (more) basic requirements.
- Have an active, up-to-date Commander Profile on INARA. Plugin data-link apps can be a real help.
- We recommend ED Market Connector > Link HERE
- This uploads your ED data to INARA, automatically updating your location, credit balance, ship information, and inventory.
- Once set up you will be able to hide or display most information. With your INARA page information complete . . .
- Visit our page and click the "JOIN THIS SQUADRON" button.
- You can further describe yourself and what you like about Elite Dangerous in your application.
- Include your game Cmdr. name if different, favorite type of play style (if you have one), and how you found us.
Charter of the G.O.M. Collective
We the pilots of the G.O.M. Collective agree to uphold the following:
|- Successful applicants will agree to follow the Charter of G.O.M. Collective, listed below. -
- To always treat other pilots with respect and dignity. In game, squadron boards & vox chat rooms like "Discord".
- To remember we go to this game to enjoy fair play as it is removed from real-life cheats, challenges and debates.
- To keep topics relevant to the game and move personal issues to private messaging.
- To not petition officers to take sides in the ranks. All parties in a dispute will be held accountable.
- To only attack those pilots who attack us or our allies, or where PvP combat is consensual between all pilots.
- To not bully or grief other pilots or use language, actions or game hacks that would impugn the honour of the G.O.M. Collective.
- To never knowingly work against the interests of the G.O.M. Collective, our allies or partners.