The BlueSun Group a is Community of Players and Player Groups wanting to bring the fun back into PvP, Piracy, and Bounty Hunting activities while seeking to work together to minimize Harassment/Griefing activities. We operate in OPEN and within theBlueSunGroup Elite: Dangerous Private Group (not to be confused with BlueSun Corp a Player Minor Faction) bringing Traders, Explorers, Miners, Pirates, Bounty Hunters, Mercenaries, and Police Forces together in respectful and cooperative game play.
If OPEN is the lawless west and Mobius is a haven for pure PvE the BlueSunGroup tries to strike a middle ground between those two allowing for PvP and Piracy but with established Safe Zones where no Piracy can occur. We also seek to minimize harassing gameplay by self-policing through a coordinated effort of the community communicating and mobilizng to confront the harassers or identify and ban them from the Private Group.
The BSG follows the doctrine set forth in the OPEN Treaty of 3302 to establish Safe zones of non-piracy, an accepted code of conduct, and a communication mechanism for self-policing. We encourage players to follow this doctrine in OPEN but by joining the BSG Private Group you agree to abide by the Treaty. Some basic concepts we try to follow:
- Piracy is acceptable outside the designated safe-zones.
- Players are not expected to capitulate to Pirates: Fight, Flight or Capitulate are all acceptable responses to being interdicted.
- PvP is discouraged within the safe zones, though consensual PvP is always acceptable for Role Playing purposes.
- Pirates are expected to follow a Pirate Code of conduct. Senseless destruction of Trader Ships only serves to drive the traders out of the game.
- Combat/Save logging is frowned upon and can get you banned from the Private Group.
- Communicate harassing behaviour and help the community to track the harassers and police them
Tip: You can multisort columns by using Shift key.