What is Inara Nexus?
Inara Nexus is the official player minor faction of this website, INARA.cz. Our goal is to establish neutral ground to serve as a meeting place for commanders regardless of play style. Doesn't matter if you're a pirate, bounty hunter, Imperial or Fed, you can find a place here at Inara Nexus.
How can I help?
Naturally, we appreciate any effort in securing our position in the galaxy. First and foremost, please respect Inara and related Inara Nexus systems by refraining from unprovoked attacks on other commanders. Second, watch this space regarding community goals, faction missions, and other background simulation excitement!
Do I need to abandon my minor faction?
Absolutely not! Inara Nexus is a faction that operates aside of your minor faction. We do not require you to choose. If you are willing to help, great! If you are not, that's fine too.
The list of agreements over various star systems the Inara Nexus is in and that should be respected by all IN supporters:
- Do missions for Inara Nexus.
- Do not do missions for any other faction in the star systems where Inara Nexus is present.
- Do not sell goods, hand in combat bonds or exploration data to the stations not owned by Inara Nexus.
- Feel free to set Inara Nexus as a supported minor faction in your wing settings.
- Warnones: War Pigs are inactive, Inara Nexus can control Warnones. [there was an agreement with War Pigs in the past]
- Yemaki: Yemaki Dynasty as a feudal faction should keep control over this system. [agreement with FNR]
- Shili: Inara Nexus may get Al-Haytham's Claim or Mouhot Vision station, feudal Earls of Shili should stay in control. [agreement with FNR]
- Kanus: Inara Nexus may get Sommerfeld Camp or Oefelein Refinery station, the control over Kanus should stay in Federal/Alliance hands. [agreement with FNR and AEDC]
The minor faction influences in all star systems for 30 days. When too many star systems are present, the systems with biggest influence swings in the last 10 days are prioritized with the trends displayed (positive changes in blue color, negative in red, home star system in yellow). The star systems displayed can be changed manually by clicking on their names below the graph.