4This mission was set by the allied/supported squadron: Cavaliers Le Chardon
We wish to take full advantage of the Pilot Federation's telepresence services to provide extra support for the brave souls heading to the Cone sector aboard the Gnosos, and also to ensure that commanders not yet ready or otherwise prepared to make the trip do not miss out on the experience.
Please join us to help take parting what we hope to be a huge community initiative over the next month!Mission details
and welcome to the Cone Expedition Support Services.
Although the expedition out to the permit locked zone is an exciting prospect, it is not one that everyone is ready for or willing to commit to for an entire month. That is why we have decided to found this community effort to ensure that the most people have the opportunity to experience the Cone sector, and also so the Commanders brave enough to head there can call on some support and company if they find themselves alone and outgunned.
THERE WILL BE NO ALLEGIANCE PREJUDICE HERE. BE YOU A CITIZEN OF THE EMPIRE, FEDERATION OR ALLIANCE...
YOU ARE WELCOME!
THIS IS MORE OF AN OVERALL HUMANITARIAN MISSION KEEPING IN WITH THE THEME OF THE OFFICIAL CANONN GROUP.
WHY ARE WE DOING THIS?
- Commanders not yet ready to venture out will not have to miss out on this potentially once in a life time opportunity.
- Commanders in the Cone sector will have access to a much larger community of players to regularly fly with. Making the expedition less
dangerous/expensive and less lonely.
- With more hands on deck, even more of the mysteries of the Cone sector should be uncovered.
- Commanders in search of a player group or larger community will have access to more friends within a completely co-operative environment.
- Have the chance to help make Elite history and turn what is already one of the most anticipated events into one of the largest galactic community initiatives.
AS THIS OPERATION RELIES ON THE PILOT FEDERATION'S TELEPRESENCE NETWORK, YOU MAY JOIN AND TAKE PART RIGHT UP UNTIL THE FINAL HOUR...AND MAYBE EVEN BEYOND.
To make it easier to keep track of the community and our efforts, we have set up an official Discord with several channels including:
OFFICIAL DISCORD LINK
We have also implemented a simple to use roles system that will help keep track of which members are offering/ requiring assistance during the expedition.
- Crew and Pilot lounge for organising co-operative activity.
- Space available for an embassy for every official wing participating.
- News feed to keep members up to date with any excitement or updates during the expedition.
- Gallerirs to showcase your expedition photos, bug hinting skills and PvP trophies.
- A cantina for general chat and organising group objectives.
- WE WILL CONSIDER RP BASED ROOMS ON APPLICATION
WHICH ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
We truly hope that that this operation fullfills its potential and makes a difference during the time that the Gnosos is in the Cone sector, and for that we need you...
Join Today, Prosper Always!
- CREW - Members assigned this role will be able to assist PILOTS out in the Cone sector via telepresence when required. They may also wish to request to join a crew for purposes such as AX training, exploration or role play interactions.
- RAPID RESPONSE - This role is reserved for CREW who are willing to interrupt their own activity in order to assist Cone PILOT in an emergency. This role does not have to be permanent, members will be added to a white list that Commanders may add to their in game friends list to ensure fast telepresence response.
- PILOT - Members travelling to the Cone sector will be assigned this role and be able to request the aid of CREW and RAPID RESPONSE members to assist with their operations in uncharted space.
- AMBASSADOR - These members will be responsible for mediating between their player group and the PRINCIPALS. You will also serve as the voice and representative for your wing. Limit to 1-3 per wing (dependant on wing participation)
- PRINCIPAL - This role is aimed more towards Commanders who wish to also have an administrative role within the organisation. You will be responsible for assisting with promotion, source gathering, news reporting and managing the operations. If you believe this role would be mutually beneficial for you and the CESS please contact CMDR Jayce Reveur
Members of another squadron cannot be displayed...